Shuliy Machinery will introduce you to three common faults and how to solve those faults of plastic pelletizer machines.
Fault 1: The screw of the plastic pelletizer is running normally, but the material can not discharge.
There may be two reasons, one is the machine feed is not continuous, and the second is the feed port is blocked by foreign objects, and the screw groove into the hard metal objects, can not be normal feeding.
- Increase the feeding volume to make the screw feed continuously and steadily;
- stop the machine to remove the foreign matter in the material mouth;
- If it is confirmed that there is a metal foreign matter falling into the screw groove, stop the machine immediately, then disassemble the screw and remove the metal foreign matter.
Fault 2: The main machine does not rotate or suddenly stops.
There are some reasons. The main motor of the plastic pellet machine is not connected to the power supply; the heating up time is not enough, or the heater does not work, thus causing too much torque to make the motor overload.
- Check whether the circuit of the main machine is connected.
- check the temperature display of each section, confirm the preheating temperature rise time, and check whether each heater is damaged or has poor contact.
Fault 3: The materials come out of the exhaust hole of the plastic pelletizer.
There are three reasons for this failure. First of all, your raw materials are not clean enough or with impurities. Second, the feeding speed of the plastic pelletizer is too fast to make the screw extrusion not stable. Third, the plasticization temperature is not enough, so the screw extrusion has some difficulties.
- Clean the raw material with a plastic washing machine before feeding or changing the filter of the die head.
- Reduce the feeding volume to make the plasticizing screw extrude smoothly in the plastic pelletizer.
- Increase the plasticizing temperature within a reasonable range.